Monday 20 January 2014

Hmm, so..

kinda wrote myself into a corner and now trying to figure a way out. My short story is currently languishing in the "to sort" pile. This pile is probably the largest of all, which is saying something. The "this might make a good story" pile is a close second. Although when I think about it the "here's one I started earlier" pile, probably dwarfs these two by some considerable measure.

The fact is I love to write and the number of stories that line up in my brain, fighting for their right to be told, has the ability to turn me insane. The truth is although I love to write, I have to write.

Soooooooo.....

Back to the notebooks. One more rewrite, one more time.

There's this girl. This woman. Her name is Sally. And I think I'm falling in love with her.

No comments: